Want to know best airline credit cards of 2017? Check This post for best credit card for miles.Grab exclusive deals &offers right now.
If you are someone who does a lot of air travel, then you do know the fact that air travel is not cheap. It’s not just the airline ticket fare, but also the other expenses that come along when anyone does a foreign travel like expenses at hotels, restaurants, rental cars etc. Moreover, if you own a credit card, then it is another headache and most lenders charge a foreign transaction fee when credit cards issued with them are used in a foreign land.For frequent flyer people best mileage credit cards are the good option.
But did you know that there are several credit cards that are specifically aimed at people who do air travel a lot? And these are called Airline Credit Cards. If you are interested in knowing more about the best airline credit cards out there, then that is what we bring to you today in this list of the best airline miles credit cards available currently.You can also check most secured credit cards and best credit card for small business here.
What is an Airline Credit Card?
An Airline credit card is what it sounds like. The credit card offers special offers that can benefit you if you are a frequent air traveler. Most of the Airline credit cards offer MILES points for every transaction done using the credit card.There are many best credit card for airline miles.
The MILES points that are accumulated in your credit card can be used in almost every online sites to book airline tickets, hotels, restaurants, rental cars and pretty much every other necessity that you may require when in a foreign country, for a cheaper rate.
So, if you are someone who does a lot of air travel, you seriously need an top Airline credit card as it can really help you cut your foreign travel expenses by quite a lot. On this post we shared best airline credit card deals and offers right now.
Best Airline Miles Credit Cards:
Now that you know what an Airline credit card is and how having an Airline credit card can profit you if you are a frequent air traveler, let us take a look at some of the best Airline miles credit cards and the features that they provide:
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Airline Credit Card:
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Airline Credit card is titled the best miles credit card for air travel.
- For every dollar you spend on your travel and outside dining, you earn 2 points with this credit card and for every other purchase, you earn 1 point.
- If you use the collected points to book air tickets, car rentals, cruises or hotels using the Chase Ultimate Rewards program, each point will have a 25% higher value than normal.
- You can also opt to exchange the points in a 1:1 ratio for many other frequent flier programs of popular airlines like British Airways, United, Virgin Atlantic, and
- If you manage to spend $4000 or more in the first 3 months then you will be rewarded with 50,000 points, which when redeemed through the Chase Ultimate Rewards program is worth $625.
- Discover it Miles Airline Credit Card:
Discover it Miles Credit card is also one of the best options for anyone seeking for the best airline rewards credit card out there.
- For every single dollar you spend using this credit card, you will earn 1.5x in MILES points with no limits on the maximum points that can be earned.
- No annual fee is charged.
- No foreign transaction fee is charged.
- At the end of the first year, you will receive a 1:1 match for every MILES point you have earned.
- 0% APR will be charged for an introductory period of the first 14-months.
- Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite MasterCard Airline Credit Card:
The Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite MasterCard Airline Credit Card is yet another best credit card for miles for frequent travelers.
- You can earn 2 MILES points for every dollar you spend using this credit card.
- 5% additional dividend points will be rewarded when the accumulated MILES points are used for travel bookings.
- If you manage to spend at least $3000 in the first 3 months, you will be rewarded with 50,000 MILES points which translate to $500 in value.
- Capital One Venture Rewards Airline Credit Card:
Yet another best credit card for airline miles available currently is the Capital One Venture Rewards Airline credit card.
- For every dollar spent on purchases using this credit card, you will receive 2x MILES points and there is no limit to the maximum MILES points that can accumulate this way.
- If you spend at least $3000 using this credit card within the first three months, then 40,000 bonus MILES points will be rewarded to your account which is equivalent to $400 when used for travel expenses.
- $59 annual fees, which is waived off for the first year.
- No fee on foreign transactions.
- 99% to 23.99% variable APR.
- Bank of America Travel Rewards Credit Card:
The Bank of America Travel Rewards credit card is also one of the best miles credit cards that are chosen by a majority of frequent travelers out there.
- No annual fee.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- For each $1 you spend on purchases using this credit card, you can receive 1.5 points and there is no limit for the points that can be earned.
- Make a minimum purchase of $1000 using your credit card in the first 3 months and receive 20,000 bonus online points which can also be redeemed as statement credits for travel purchases worth $200. The statement credits can be used for booking airline tickets, vacation packages, rental cars, hotels, restaurants, cruises and even to get a discount on baggage fee.
We really hope that you found an Airline credit card that matches your preferences from the list of the best airline miles credit cards above.
In the case of any queries related to the best airline credit card, do leave your questions in the comment section below and we are more than happy to help you out.